• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Whatsapp not working after update (4.4.2)

Hi,
I am newbie in this forum and need urgent help.

My mother in law is using Tab 3 and after software updates, she could not access some of her apps. Mainly whatsapp and internet banking app.

The error code was the app is not compatible to the device. My initial (laymen) thought was maybe the updates changed the status of the phone into tablet, hence blocking the download. However, I think the issue is bigger than that after I realised recently I could not download Maybank2u app (Malaysian Internet Banking app).

I managed to download whatsapp through other application, but I do not dare to download the internet banking apps using other than play store.

If there is no new updates on the software, how can I go back to the original software as I did factory reset, yet nothing changes.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

No need to lose your sleep. I had the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2014) & Tab S.
I could not install using Play Store.
Solution: 1. Down & install the application " APTOIDE " from its website.
2. Then download whatsapp, maybank2u or any other applications like Hulu, Netflix , Crackle etc.

Back
Top Bottom