• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When is this phone supposed to be released?

I just got one today.

sorry about the fuzzy photo, the S4 has been struggling with mixed office light.

i-B9mQM2H-X2.jpg

I just played with the phone and have to say... It's pretty nice! And much more comfortable in the hand then the Note 2...

This phone hasn't been released til 2 hours ago. Wasn't even available on att.com. Weird. Was supposed to be out the 10th. I like the G Pro over the S4. Gonna go check it out at Bestbuy tomorrow

It definitely feels better in your hand. A lot easier to operate one handed.

Yea phones great ...really wanted to try something different besides apple,samsung or even HTC....and this really hit the spot....only thing is the home button is way to thin.....i have a little trouble pressing it....other then that LG made a great phone....wish we got two batterys and the dock like the korean variants...we always get the left out in America. ...i dont even think it came with headphones lol.....and no white version whats with that At&t.....really liked that white version.....but with all that bad....the phone stands alone and holds its own and makes up for it....price 199$ is great compared to other similar speced phones

Back