• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Where are the roms?

djthebogan

I've got an ov and want a bigger screen. Imo this phone seems better than the other prepaid options like the triumph, which I'm sort of afraid of. I also would like to try a GSM network so I can have an sim card like every other country. T mobile is my only real option I believe, 46040 is my zip. I love the way this phone feels but what's up with the low Res cameras and where are the roms? Are there no devs using prepaid service?

I've got an ov and want a bigger screen. Imo this phone seems better than the other prepaid options like the triumph, which I'm sort of afraid of. I also would like to try a GSM network so I can have an sim card like every other country. T mobile is my only real option I believe, 46040 is my zip. I love the way this phone feels but what's up with the low Res cameras and where are the roms? Are there no devs using prepaid service?

My buddy just got this phone and he wants me to dev on it, so Im gonna tackle tonight for a while....let you know what happens!

Back
Top Bottom