• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where can I buy the rear housing for the verizon gnex?

I can't find anything. I can find people on XDA reporting that you can take it to VZW to get it fixed but I assume it would cost a good bit and maybe void warranty (or they would just say make an insurance claim) If the phone itself isn't damaged maybe get a case to put it in to protect against future drops and hide the damage done by this one.

FWIW I did find a ebay seller that listed them but was sold out and the picture of the item was for the GSM version

Look at the link I posted. It isn't just the battery door. Its also the plastic around the whole phone. I chipped a piece of the plastic off after a drop and its a very easy replacement, just need to fins the part lol

Look at the link I posted. It isn't just the battery door. Its also the plastic around the whole phone. I chipped a piece of the plastic off after a drop and its a very easy replacement, just need to fins the part lol

this is what i get for reading links and not clicking them. :o

after further research, the i515 housing seems to be available only through verizon, as yeahha said earlier.

i515 replacement parts

Galaxy Nexus Rear Housing Replacement - xda-developers

:(

This is upsetting lol I'm shocked no one has started making these for the common joe to purchase. And of course Verizon has plenty, but I'm sure the fee for them to do it will be outrageous and I'll probably have to ship the phone to them and be phoneless for a few days

someone called samsung about a replacement screen for a vzw sgn.

I know it's obvious, but have you called samsung usa?

Back
Top Bottom