• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Where can you find music ring tones?

mountainlover

Android Enthusiast
I bought my son an Incredible and he loves it. However, he had music ring tones for his old phone and he can't seem to find any for this. What's the easiest way for him to get some?

Download an application from the android market called Zedge. It has lots of free ringtones. Also, if he has any music downloaded onto the phone the standard music players have options to make songs ring tones as well.

there's a bunch of apps such as mabilo and ringdroid.

you can also just plug the phone into the computer, put songs on it, and set as ringtone.

I have the following and I can usually find what I am looking for:

1. Zedge
2. Ringlert
3. Music Junk
4. Ringtone Mp3
5. Mabilo Ringtones

All of these were picked up from appbrain.

If you don't want an app on your phone, or software on your comp, just make an account at phonezoo. You can upload a song and cut it there, making your own ringtones.

If you don't want an app on your phone, or software on your comp, just make an account at phonezoo. You can upload a song and cut it there, making your own ringtones.
Or search through their huge database of ringtones. I get most of mine through phonezoo.com mainly because they have a "my zoo" place that links to every thing you have ever sent or downloaded. Easy to recover them if you lose them somehow.

Download Ringdroid from market, then copy music files over to the SD card, and use Ringdroid to edit them down on the phone.

Download Ringdroid from market, then copy music files over to the SD card, and use Ringdroid to edit them down on the phone.

SCORE! I was going to say this. By far the best option out there. You can do it all on your phone, make notifications, ringtones etc... you get to cut it how ever you wish.

I had already told him about zedge, that's what I use on my X. But he said he couldn't find any music ring tones there. Thanks for all your responses, I passed them along.

I had already told him about zedge, that's what I use on my X. But he said he couldn't find any music ring tones there. Thanks for all your responses, I passed them along.

You can't go wrong with Ringdroid. Any song he has on his iPod or Zune, just add to the SD card and bam, you have an automatic ringtone or notification sound.

You can't go wrong with Ringdroid. Any song he has on his iPod or Zune, just add to the SD card and bam, you have an automatic ringtone or notification sound.
+1 on ringdroid. He can make any music he has a ringtone. Ringdroid also gives you the option to set certain ringtones for certain people

Back
Top Bottom