• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where did lockbot go

mach1man

Android Expert
Feb 22, 2010
woods of VA
I was going to upgrade to lockbot pro today but its not in the market. Does anyone know what has happened? I like lockbot bc when I hit the home button from the lock screen it doesn't bypass it, like others do. I was looking at widgetlocker but I have seen some bad things about it like battery life, and causing lag.

I was going to upgrade to lockbot pro today but its not in the market. Does anyone know what has happened? I like lockbot bc when I hit the home button from the lock screen it doesn't bypass it, like others do. I was looking at widgetlocker but I have seen some bad things about it like battery life, and causing lag.

Widget Locker is much better and I have never had any battery issues with it! Besides, the dev for lockbot seems to have vanished

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones