• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Where does WPS Office store files?

walterbyrd

Dec 6, 2010
I have a Samsung Galaxy 5.

I want to be able to use WPS offline with PowerPoint files I have already created with Google Drive. The files are on Google Drive.

How do I put the files on my phone so that the files can be accessed when I am offline?

This, sort of, works now. But I don't know where WPS stores the files. I am not seeing them in my phone's Android/data folder.

Can I download the files onto my PC and pull them onto my phone so that WPS Office can access them?

I have a Samsung Galaxy 5.

I want to be able to use WPS offline with PowerPoint files I have already created with Google Drive. The files are on Google Drive.

How do I put the files on my phone so that the files can be accessed when I am offline?

This, sort of, works now. But I don't know where WPS stores the files. I am not seeing them in my phone's Android/data folder.

Can I download the files onto my PC and pull them onto my phone so that WPS Office can access them?
can't you just download the file from drive to your phone. all my files in drive are accessible this way

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones