• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where is my downloaded file?

I downloaded an audio file. I checked 'My Files' then the various categories and it is not there.

I also connected to my PC and did a search and couldn't find it.

How can I find the downloaded file?

The app I used is a language learning app. Under settings I don't see anything about a download section.

In My Files, I even checked recent files and the file I downloaded isn't there. That is odd because surely it should be there. I can't make sense out of this.

So I installed the android app of it, I see no download section, only videos for the courses... Here's a screen shot of the app. Are you using this on your computer or phone? There is no separate folder for the videos, you just play them inside the app
Screenshot_20200914-183304.png
Screenshot_20200914-185454.png

This is on my phone. I think you have to be a member. I was working on a particular lesson. There is a download button to download an audio file. I went into the settings for the app and gave storage permissions and still nothing. Thank you for trying to help out.

I suggest contacting Rocket Languages customer support, especially if you have a paid subscription, and enquire where their app store the downloads. Because probably nobody else here can tell you, not unless they're also subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom