• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where is my inbox on my samsung account to verify?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jato90
  • Start date Start date
J

Jato90

I made a samsung account and I don't know where to check my inbox to verify and activate my account on my galaxy tab 3? Eny ideas? I already resent the verification email like three times, I just dont know where to check it.

Hi

Normally Samsung will send an email to the address you gave them when registering for account. Your email in box would be the normal place to look for their email. Perhaps the address you gave them is for an email account not set up on your phone?

Roger

Galaxy a10s can't find email inbox
Hi

Normally Samsung will send an email to the address you gave them when registering for account. Your email in box would be the normal place to look for their email. Perhaps the address you gave them is for an email account not set up on your phone?

Roger
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^
its your email that you used initially when you setup your samsung account.

many Samsung devices today don't have an email client installed out of the box. Samsung's Email app is on the Galaxy Store. Even my Z Flip 4 as expensive as it was came without an offline music player and email app. Seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom