• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where is Sremick ?????????

meohman1

Has anybody else noticed this - Sremick has not posted here since 3/15/11. Seems strange to me, considering he is instrumental in the CAP-FAQ site. I hope he's OK!

Mike

Has anybody else noticed this - Sremick has not posted here since 3/15/11. Seems strange to me, considering he is instrumental in the CAP-FAQ site. I hope he's OK!

Mike

Maybe the message of using the CAP-FAQ before posting got through to everybody so it no longer needs enforcing.

He got an iphone...

cat-traitor.jpg

Maybe he finally got tired of his captivate and went another phone. Something of what I plan on doing.

Maybe he finally got tired of his captivate and went another phone. Something of what I plan on doing.

What are you going to get?

I've got my Captivate nicely optimized and running fast.

It worked out well since the phone I've waited a long time for is finally here, the HTC Inspire 4G.

I got mine on release day, it's everything I wanted and more.

He's posting elsewhere and has been keeping CapFaq updated. Give him time, I'm sure he'll be back when it makes sense for him to do so.

why does it matter if Sremick posts here or not? the forums have pretty much died after 2.2 was released.
Maybe there isnt anything that would prompt for a post. Also, I have a feeling that you probably scared Sremick away with your forum stocking meohman1 =P

It'll get busier as 2.3 comes around. It's just getting slow cause the Captivate is being outdated as new devices show up on the market

why does it matter if Sremick posts here or not? the forums have pretty much died after 2.2 was released.
Maybe there isnt anything that would prompt for a post. Also, I have a feeling that you probably scared Sremick away with your forum stocking meohman1 =P
I see no 'death' here, as for why it matters, simple human concern, actually. I hope he's ok.

Aww I'm flattered.

Sorry... some "real life" things outside of phones have demanded a progressively increasing amount of my attention over the last few months. Rest assured that I am still alive, still have my Captivate... and still unmarried. :P

Things should get a lot better for me in about a week or so, but I've been so busy and fatigued I just haven't really been able to be a posting fiend like my usual crazy self.

Aww I'm flattered.

Sorry... some "real life" things outside of phones have demanded a progressively increasing amount of my attention over the last few months. Rest assured that I am still alive, still have my Captivate... and still unmarried. :P

Things should get a lot better for me in about a week or so, but I've been so busy and fatigued I just haven't really been able to be a posting fiend like my usual crazy self.

I was just concerned about you, dude. You usually post here every day, and when you didn't, it was obvious. You've helped me a lot with your posts and the FAQ - I, for one, looked forward to your daily logical replies to other posts - you are a straight shooter with a very dry delivery - that's your style. Started to wonder if you'd been hit by a bus or fell off a cliff. Just know you were missed and we're glad to have you back - I am, anyway!

Mike

Back
Top Bottom