• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to get GSII cases in the highstreet?

daivik

Android Enthusiast
Hi, got the GSII and too scared to use it without a case! :p

Can anyone tell me where to get some or any cases for the GSII on the high street? or "physically" pick one up?

Would preferable like to go and pick one up rather than order it and wait a few days :p

Hi, got the GSII and too scared to use it without a case! :p

Can anyone tell me where to get some or any cases for the GSII on the high street? or "physically" pick one up?

Would preferable like to go and pick one up rather than order it and wait a few days :p

Hope you find what you are looking for. Here, in the USA, pickings are slim. Lots of gel covers but I am looking for a case that slips into a holster. Hope when they introduce the SG2 in the USA we will see more to choose from.:o

I think some people on here have mentioned phones4u having at least 1 case for the SGS2. I have been into o2 and they don't have any at all. I reckon you'll be lucky at this point to find one you like on the high street.

MobileFun took 3 days from order to me receiving the goods for my ultimate pack. I will try and post pictures tonight so you can see the case and stuff

I think some people on here have mentioned phones4u having at least 1 case for the SGS2. I have been into o2 and they don't have any at all. I reckon you'll be lucky at this point to find one you like on the high street.

MobileFun took 3 days from order to me receiving the goods for my ultimate pack. I will try and post pictures tonight so you can see the case and stuff

Cheers. That'd be good. I might give them a call later and see if they have any cases....I'm far to impatient. :o

Back
Top Bottom