• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which Huawei next?

eto

Beings my MetroPCS "CDMA" M860 will be DOA by fall, looks like I'm moving to MetroPCS "GSM" 4G~LTE whether I like it or not!

So, I was thinking of staying with Huawei, but reviews on all three of the MetroPCS specific Huawei's sold, Vitria, Premia, Activa, say that they have REALLY poor battery Life.

Hmmm, that being in mind most reviewers are recommending the LG's being offered from MetroPCS!

So I'm picking all of your brains for suggestions. As stated in previous posts on flashing my M860, I really didn't care about the faster speed or a GPU but I guess both will be on the menu with any new "GSM" 4G. So then I guess the best requirement would be which one flashes the easiest with the least buggiest, least bloated, fastest clock rom!

thanks in advance and I'm really P!$$ed about only being able to use my replacement M860 for another 9 months, especially when the first lasted 3 years!

eto

P.S. and money IS an object, two cans with a string is a little too economical but over the top is DEFINITELY NOT an option!

Back
Top Bottom