• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which is the best option for you? Galaxy S8 vs LG G6

Nirave from Android Authority takes a look at the Galaxy S8 and LG G6 to help you determine which 2017 flagship is right for you.

The comparison looks at everything from the cameras to the UI of each device, while concluding that other than the cameras of the G6, the Galaxy S8 offers much more "sex appeal".

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guy . i bought the lg g6 unlocked from B&H. But it doesn't work with my metro pcs sim card. I need help pls

Did you call or chat with Metro customer service to get them to switch over the device on your account? BYOD seems to work a little differently with them; you can't just pop the SIM into a new device and be ready to go. Give them a call with the IMEI of the new phone and they should be able to help you out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones