• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone is better for T-Mobile

mobclan

Android Enthusiast
I'm thinking about buying the nexus 5 or lg g2 nexus cost $180.00 for down payment and lg g2 is $210.00 down payment which one is better as far for rooting and flashing ROMs which is the easy method

For rooting and flashing ROMs Nexus will be easy. You can also buy a Nexus 5 directly from the Google Play Store for $350, if T-Mobile charges more for it overall.

I would buy a used one of whatever you choose. Since the S5 is already coming, some people will sell their current phone and get the S5. And +1 for Nexus for custom ROMs.

I would buy a used one of whatever you choose. Since the S5 is already coming, some people will sell their current phone and get the S5. And +1 for Nexus for custom ROMs.

I'd have to disagree. I don't like the idea of purchasing of used electronics. Especially not cell phones.

Back to OP: Nexus for sure. However, with the new devices releasing soon - would you want to wait or just jump on board right away?

I'd have to disagree. I don't like the idea of purchasing of used electronics. Especially not cell phones.

Back to OP: Nexus for sure. However, with the new devices releasing soon - would you want to wait or just jump on board right away?

Swappa, good rated sellers on Ebay, and good rated sellers on Amazon make it a pretty good market to buy used. Even here on the Marketplace. You just have to be smart about where you purchase from. I've had great success buying used as have many others.

Swappa, good rated sellers on Ebay, and good rated sellers on Amazon make it a pretty good market to buy used. Even here on the Marketplace. You just have to be smart about where you purchase from. I've had great success buying used as have many others.

I'm just a skeptic. :dontknow:

I'm just a skeptic. :dontknow:

Yeah, I understand. I was, too.

I just can't pay $500 - $800 for a phone when I don't need the latest and greatest. I bought phones on Swappa and on Ebay, and on Amazon and have been fortunate in the past 3 years. I don't like contracts. It's all about Prepaid for me, too.

Back
Top Bottom