• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories which screen protector is best?

Hey guys, I was doin some research and went with phantomskinz only cause it was so CHEAP!!!! They are doing a sale on their skinz for the evo if you enter in the code summersale2010.

9.99-30%=6.96

That comes with 2 skinz and no cost for shipping!!! Like I said super cheap. I just hope phantomskinz is a good product. Never used them.

Reactions: Synthetickiller
Upvote 0
+1 for PhantomSkinz. It's a fantastic product.

Can anyone tell me if phantomskinz provides an ultras mooth no-tack feel?

People have said the Zagg is like orange peel, so I'm not interested. I just need something very smooth.

I had a switcheasy screen shield on my iPhone for a year and it's held up and feels BETTER than glass, which catches my finger from time to time. I was something like that.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I was doin some research and went with phantomskinz only cause it was so CHEAP!!!! They are doing a sale on their skinz for the evo if you enter in the code summersale2010.

9.99-30%=6.96

That comes with 2 skinz and no cost for shipping!!! Like I said super cheap. I just hope phantomskinz is a good product. Never used them.

Thanks for this, I was mulling over if I wanted to order a screen protector and which to go with. For $7 shipped I'm giving these guys a shot. Also ordered one for my brother's Hero.

Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me if phantomskinz provides an ultras mooth no-tack feel?

People have said the Zagg is like orange peel, so I'm not interested. I just need something very smooth.

I had a switcheasy screen shield on my iPhone for a year and it's held up and feels BETTER than glass, which catches my finger from time to time. I was something like that.

The website says it has that smooth feel, unlike the competition. I know the zagg invisible shield isnt smooth when I used it on my pre. And a lot of sources say that the phantomskinz doesnt orange peel.

The only screen protector I know of that BB/RS will be selling are the zagg invisibleshields.

Reactions: Synthetickiller
Upvote 0
The website says it has that smooth feel, unlike the competition. I know the zagg invisible shield isnt smooth when I used it on my pre. And a lot of sources say that the phantomskinz doesnt orange peel.

The only screen protector I know of that BB/RS will be selling are the zagg invisibleshields.

Oh really?

Looks like I'll be ordering one tomorrow after getting my phone.

I can always wipe it down after using it and apply everything...

It's difficult to know what to buy.

I might go with a phantomskinz. I'm just not sure. :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones