• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help White pixel bottem left of all webpages

adamantell

On bottem left I have 1 pixel that always white, but only on internet all
Anyone esle got this?

sc20110614114429.jpg

You can't delete the default one unless your rooted I believe, so you just pick an alternative (safari, dolphin, opera etc) and open/shortcut to it as you would any other app.

I noticed I had this most times with the default browser, I'm now using dolphin hd without any problems.

yeh i have done the same

silly white dot is gone.

i need root my phone just cant understand how do it, reading and reading but im so confussed

yeh i have done the same

silly white dot is gone.

i need root my phone just cant understand how do it, reading and reading but im so confussed

It's really quite easy. Have a look at this thread [15.06.2011][CF-Root v4.0] KE2/7/8, KF1 - su+bb+CWM4 - xda-developers and you will find detailed instructions.

I had never rooted a phone before. It took me about an hour carefully reading up on what I was doing and checking I understood. The actual rooting took about 5 minutes and was both easy and went without a hitch. I also followed the instructions for getting rid of the warning triangle (see the same thread) in this hour.

This approach will leave your phone largely untouched with a rooted kernel and the Clockwork Mod installed (= recovery partition in effect).

PS What took me the longest was finding a Windows PC to use. I don't use Windows and I had rather hoped I would never have to again.

Ive got a white pixel on my new GS2,it was also present on my first GS2! Its so tiny its not worth changing browsers for .

Miss Diva

I used to have the same thing but after updating my firware I haven't noticed it. Perhaps it was a bug that has been fixed

Wow I never noticed this before, goes away while your scrolling, it's probably part of some off-screen thing, on my old LG, the image file for the home buttons ran off the bottom of the screen and the hidden pixels had run on effect capability.

Back
Top Bottom