• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who is wating for the Note 3 to be released

Reggie3

By then I think LG, Motorola and HTC will have released newer phones on ATT with the latest 4g and new processor chips - we will have some good choices to make.

My original Note is starting to be a little aged in comparison to what is out there.

Looking to upgrade in Sept

I have the original NOTE and its so freaking F'd up after a few upgrades that if Apple makes a wider i-phone I'm going back to them cause I cant stand how Samsung screws up their phones and leaves us hanging with crap!!!

Sure as hell won't an N3 if AT&T ships with JB even if they give it away for $49.

I am extremely unhappy with the direction Google has been taking Android for the most part. Ever since updating to the latest Maps (my garmin now puts Google to shame) my GPS is MIA and rolling back, hard reset or whatever does nothing. The latest Play store build sucks, it's slow as hell and the overall interface is total crap. Most all the Google apps in fact have become worse with every build then they were when first released. I can't remember a single five star release of the Youtube App and AT&T's own apps now belong in the same dumpster.

Back
Top Bottom