• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why do I get sick so easily!!

What are you?! Which planet did you come from? Krypton? That newly discovered Earth-like planet? WHERE!?!?

;)

I tend to get sick once or twice a year. Never for too long either.

As far as I know Earth but that was a long time ago and I don't really remember being born here on this planet specifically so who knows.... :D

Once or twice a year seems like a lot to me. If I get sick once every 3-5yrs it's a lot.

Upvote 0
i used to heal .. very fast... and no scar.

now that i am over 40... scars are starting to show.

I think its a life stage thing.

My aunt was a sickly little kid with a heart problem, but now she is 63 and strong as a bull.
She eats poorly, smokes, drinks like a sailor and is overweight but her blood work comes out super trouble free.
Cold, flu or whatever, she will be up and about in a day or two.

Me too, i was sickly in my early twenties and now that i am near my thirties, I am pretty healthy, losing weight naturally and skin is break out free.

Maybe stubbing my toes on the table is the only problems these days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones