• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Why do some of my texts say "draft" ?

Risley

Hi all,
I'm noticing some of my sms messages say draft in red in the list of texts on the right side. Any reason or cause?

Thanks

Exactly.

The text may appear blank, but you've probably hit the space bar or return by mistake, so the phone thinks you haven't finished typing.

I've done it many times!

Looks like its been obviously answered, but just incase, open the draft and hit back space on your keyboard, then the back button twice to close the window and message app and the draft will be gone....

I use handcent, if I exit the app before a message is sent completely I have that issue. It's odd, the message will send, but it will also appear in the entry area as if I am still typing it when I re-open the app. If I just wait until sent, this never happens.

I get that a lot on my Note 2. I accidentally hit the enter button often. And each time I do that after I've hit the send button, the text says draft even though an actual letter or punctuation had not been selected.

Back
Top Bottom