• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

why doesnt nokia join android. like. look what theyve done 41mn cam

You can cram all the megapixels you want into a phone and it will still look like shit without a proper lens. There is a reason why digital SLR cameras have large sensor/lens setups, and that is to capture more light. The more light you can capture the better the detail. And Nokia will not be releasing an Android phone anytime in the near future because they currently have a partnership with Microsoft.

http://gizmodo.com/5888552/reminder-megapixels-dont-matter

Megapixels is the resolution or photo size. Its not really the quality of the picture but it does play a little role in it. Lots of people think the higher the Mega pixals means the camera is going to take professional quality pictures like a Nikon with a 3 foot lense which its not. The Esteems camera is 8mp which the max print size would be 16x20 or 3264x2468. It needs more then just a high pixel count/resolution size to produce high quality pictures

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Megapixels is the resolution or photo size. Its not really the quality of the picture but it does play a little role in it. Lots of people think the higher the Mega pixals means the camera is going to take professional quality pictures like a Nikon with a 3 foot lense which its not. The Esteems camera is 8mp which the max print size would be 16x20 or 3264x2468. It needs more then just a high pixel count/resolution size to produce high quality pictures

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

i thought the esteem only had a 5mp camera? am i missing something?????

lol. and i know nokia locked to windows. but i think if they did. it would be beast. like a game talkin fanatic thing with unbreakable glass u can throw at anyone. lol

Back
Top Bottom