• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why hello there :)

HotGhettoMess

Jan 15, 2010
Hey all, how's it goin'?

I've decided to invest in an Android-based phone, something that I thought would never happen. Although I've had my current phone for exactly a year (Blackberry Pearl 8120, which I only got for it's compact size), I grew incredibly sick of the sluggish performance, having to pull out the battery to reboot after freezing from insufficient memory, encountering bugs with apps and a whole multitude of other issues. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until all the way in November, so in the midst of frustration and impatience, I hopped on eBay and got myself the MyTouch 3G.

I had my eyes on the iPhone for quite some time, but I didn't want to switch to AT&T nor purchase an iPhone that's unlocked. I feel like I've made the right choice with the MyTouch and I'm excited for it's delivery next week. :)

Thanks for reading, see you guys around the forums!

Hey all, how's it goin'?

I've decided to invest in an Android-based phone, something that I thought would never happen. Although I've had my current phone for exactly a year (Blackberry Pearl 8120, which I only got for it's compact size), I grew incredibly sick of the sluggish performance, having to pull out the battery to reboot after freezing from insufficient memory, encountering bugs with apps and a whole multitude of other issues. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until all the way in November, so in the midst of frustration and impatience, I hopped on eBay and got myself the MyTouch 3G.

I had my eyes on the iPhone for quite some time, but I didn't want to switch to AT&T nor purchase an iPhone that's unlocked. I feel like I've made the right choice with the MyTouch and I'm excited for it's delivery next week. :)

Thanks for reading, see you guys around the forums!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones