• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why return within 30 days when you have all year?

so you're really not going to take the phone back for not having a dedicated power button? I'm assuming you're joking, right?!

No I'm not joking, wish I was.

Just consider this for a moment....the button has gradually gone further and further into the top of the case...it is now barely a slight ridge along the top. Another week of this and I will be using my fingernails to power it up. Now...what happens when the spring reaches its maximum range of compression? The button will be inside the case with no spring to push it back up. Then what? No power..no way to turn the phone on..or off, unless I pull the battery.

I see taking this back as drastic..an action I really dont want to do.

Upvote 0
All I can say is this. I am not one to worry about what "might" happen. I would use phone until day power button actually stopped working. Not one day before.

I love this phone...what "could" happen is already in the process of happening, it's on its way. It will not be possible to power the phone up.

Someones going to get a great refurb, I know that much.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones