• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wi-Fi and BlueTooth won't connect on MeMO Pad HD 7

lovinolee

Lurker
Aug 2, 2014
I've literally just received my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 today and started going through the set-up screens and have already come across a problem. Step 3 in the set-up phase it asks to select a network. After waiting for 10 minutes nothing appeared on the screen so I decided to skip the option. I continued to skip every screen that asked for Wi-Fi until I arrived at the home screen.

From there I went into Settings and tried the Wi-Fi sliding on/off switch. The switch flickered from Off to On several times before finally deciding to stay Off. The same thing happens with the BlueTooth toggle switch.

I just can't figure it out. Is it a malfunction in the hardware itself?

Also, my Wi-Fi at home is currently working properly and I have tried restarting my MeMO pad and even factory resetting it. And one more thing, when I hunted around for the IP Address information, it said it was Unavailable. :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones