• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WidgetLocker change app icon

Awesome, at first I didn't think I could use Folder Organizer because when I tried to change the icon it said that direct icon changing is only available in the paid version. After your comment I took another look and saw I can do it from the main menu.

But I have a problem in that using Folder Organizer I no longer have a missed/unread count on my phone, sms, and gmail apps, which does make sense when using another app.

Maybe someone can help me by offering a different approach to achieve my goal in WidgetLocker:
I want to be able to see the number of missed calls from the native phone app, sms messages from GO sms, and email from gmail app. I Also want to link to the respective app or preferably, if possible, to the specific sms or email that I've missed, a link to the app would be enough though.

I know this is possible to do but I've been having trouble setting something up for the past couple days.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones