• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wifi and camera/flashlight issue

n3ar

Lurker
Ok so recently after changing from a custom Rom then reverting back to stock my phone all of a sudden started to get these errors such as camera and flashlight not working and my wifi stopped working today I've tried everything including factory reset as well as using a back up to restore my phone to a point when everything was working. Personally I don't care much about the camera would be nice to get it fixed but it's whatever... mainly concerned about the wifi, I've tried wifi fixes wifi fix through root. Mainly my main issue is my toggle button does not toggle on my wifi so when I hit it nothing happens. If there is anyone out there with a work around would greatly appreciate.

Also would like to add that I've tried switching to a custom Rom just to see if any of these functions work and got nothing..

Give it to me straight docs is this a hardware or software issue am I screwed?

Last edited:
Ok so recently after changing from a custom Rom then reverting back to stock my phone all of a sudden started to get these errors such as camera and flashlight not working and my wifi stopped working today I've tried everything including factory reset as well as using a back up to restore my phone to a point when everything was working. Personally I don't care much about the camera would be nice to get it fixed but it's whatever... mainly concerned about the wifi, I've tried wifi fixes wifi fix through root. Mainly my main issue is my toggle button does not toggle on my wifi so when I hit it nothing happens. If there is anyone out there with a work around would greatly appreciate.

Also would like to add that I've tried switching to a custom Rom just to see if any of these functions work and got nothing..

Give it to me straight docs is this a hardware or software issue am I screwed?

Re-flash the stock rom, do a factory reset, and format data.

Re-flash the stock rom, do a factory reset, and format data.
although this did fix my wi-fi sadly i would like to report it did not fix my "camera error: unable to connect to camera. camera has been disabled because of security policies or is being used by other apps." error i would like to confirm once again it did fix my wi-fi :D thank you so much masterchief... if there is anything you can suggjest for my camera I would deeply appreciate it :)

although this did fix my wi-fi sadly i would like to report it did not fix my "camera error: unable to connect to camera. camera has been disabled because of security policies or is being used by other apps." error i would like to confirm once again it did fix my wi-fi :D thank you so much masterchief... if there is anything you can suggjest for my camera I would deeply appreciate it :)

This is a bit of a long shot but try deleting the Android folder on your SD card and clearing data for your camera app

I upgraded from b06 to b13 and it did this to me. I had to revert back to b06 to get my camera access back.

Back
Top Bottom