• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wifi issues after applying wifi fix on 2.2 (Moto Droid)

altjx

I'm using the latest Wifi Fix and OverClock kernel for 2.2 Froyo, but I'm still having issues randomly disconnecting from the wireless network... The wifi signal shows 0/3 bars even when sitting right in front of the router.

Froyo Overclocked Kernels includes *wifi* fix is where I got my kernel. I've been overclocking to 1200 GHz.

This is where I got my ROM (it was updated today) Download: Newer Motorola Droid Froyo Leak FRF57 | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

Not sure what's going on. Anyone else having any issues? Even under the wireless network now, it says "Disabled, secured with 802.1x EAP"

I didn't with the old FroYo but I am at work, and cannot try the new one yet. I will have access to test WiFi later on this evening (had some fires to put out at work so I am still here....)

ah, lol. this happened to me with the old froyo too. not sure why its doing this :(. i've just decided to turn off wifi and just use 3g until someone knows whats going on

I installed the froyo from Saturday and applied the wireless kernel and the only issue i have run into is I am unable to install maps from the market, but the google maps that it comes with works just fine. I am sure someone will come up with a fix for that.

I installed the froyo from Saturday and applied the wireless kernel and the only issue i have run into is I am unable to install maps from the market, but the google maps that it comes with works just fine. I am sure someone will come up with a fix for that.

I had that issue also. Trying to fix it, ended up having to start clean over from a fresh 2.2 install. Gladly, the settings backed up fine :)

Back
Top Bottom