• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi keeps shutting off

mrteeth

Just did an update the other day to 4.4.2. I noticed that the wifi keeps dropping every 3-4 minutes and i am very annoyed by it. I use it in bed every night and this never happens until the recent updates. Anybody has this problem?

Sometimes the Wifi button. Is turned off. I have to turn it on manually. The I have to manually connect to my network. Its a pain especially when I am watching a YouTube video and it stops every few minutes and disconnects from my wifi.

OK. So I have been on my tablet all morning at work..mostly browsing. As soon as I launched YouTube the wifi dropped. Now I must add that I am using my BT earphones.

So the problem is either with the recent updates or they are with the new addition of the BT headset.

Tried using my wired headset last night and it didn't cut out. Will try the BT headset again and see. If it does cut out, then it tells me that using a BT headset will mess with the Wifi. This is just the stupidest thing ever. Geez. Why can't they get things right.

Nope. The problem is not You tube. The problem is having BT on the same time as WiFi. The WiFi gets knocked off. Unbelievable how they did nnot test this. Extremely disappointed in Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom