• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wifi not turning off

tamil2206

Lurker
Hi guys,

I had a strange problem with wifi. After using phone with wifi for sometime if I try to turn off wifi it shows wifi turning off and goes grey. Though I leave it for hours it wont turn off and will have the same status(Wifi turning off). If I restart the phone in this state, after switching on the wifi will be on and if I try to turn off it works but it wont work like this all the time. I'm facing this issue only after I upgraded my phone OS to gingerbread(2.3.6).

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in Advance..

Even i am facing the similar issue, After making use of WI fi for 1-1.30 hrs, and try to turn off, its not!! it just freezes and i am unable to make use . I ve to restart before using it again.Any help??

Thanks in advance
Hari

I am also experiencing the same problem I have 2.3.6 XXKPU. the wifi button just stays gray until I restart my phone. i thought it was one of the wifi analyzer and wifi asistant apps but even after uninstalling them the problem still persists

Back
Top Bottom