• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wifi problems since 4.2.2 update

devswap

Since the 4.2.2 update I have been experiencing WiFi problems where it will work for days then suddenly say it can't connect to the internet. I can disable and re-enable WiFi and it briefly says connected then says no internet. If I go into work connection and click connect it says failed to connect. If I reboot it works normally again.

This has only started occurring after the update. Has anyone else experienced this?

Look at the available connections. Are there two with the same name? If there are, rename yours. (You'll have to reconnect all your computers and other wireless devices.) Then "forget" the connection in the phone and it should connect with no problem.

no the connection is unique. it sometimes goes a whole day without a problem and has also had a day where it disconnects 3 times in 20 mins.

No problems with Wifi nor HSPDA networks

I did a factory reset after I had the apps back that I wanted on 4.2.2 backed up to an account. Smooth and no lag

P5100

Back
Top Bottom