• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wifi question

ok i have a question, this might be in the wrong area to ask it but you guys and gals know more than metopcs themselves....so here it goes....why cant i get a connection to metropcs wifi, it always says out of range, i was in a metropcs store and i could get wifi from my own provider..is there something i need to do to activate my phone for metro wifi or am i just SOL

Easy wifi? You can do one of two things, ignore it, or you can find a map of easywifi spots and git yew sum enterwebs! :p sorry, 'necked out there... oops.
Same goes for boingo.
Of course, you could root and delete them. Get a bit of memory and no more annoying icons. While you're at it, toss myextras too.

i am temp rooted and i already deleted most of the metro apps that was installed on the phonei went off the list that was posted here that was safe to delete...so basiclly im SOL on the whole wifi things unless i know where the hotspots are

The hotspots only I'd the program to metro or boingo dedicated hot spots for free access For other wifi points, just turn on wifi and connect through settings.

Back
Top Bottom