• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Wifi stopped working on CM7 BobZ rom

mill3rkydd

A few days ago, the available Wifi networks stopped showing every time I turned it on. Like a few minutes later, the Wifi would start, and but it took a while. What can I do to fix this???

A few days ago, the available Wifi networks stopped showing every time I turned it on. Like a few minutes later, the Wifi would start, and but it took a while. What can I do to fix this???

Omg this happened to me too. Idk what it is. It happened to me since day 1 of flashing lol.

On playfulgods wifi also isnt working, just says error after scanning, then nothing. Worked fine after i flashed this rom. maybe its a cm7 thing, who knows.

I've had this problem before and ended up switching to another cm7 ROM. I think it happened only on Bobz's, but maybe on PG's as well. I think that restarting the phone fixed it for awhile. It could be your router at home too, if it only happens at in one location.

Ive reset my router. And it worked for a couple of mins. On stock rom it works perfectly fine. Ive tried flashing bobz rom over and over but nada. This thing is killing me. Knowing that I'm 2 steps away from my router yet I get 1 bar of wifi. Smh

Try flashing reppards kernel see if it fixes your wireless. Do nand backup first

Did not improve it. It actually gave me an error of finding my Wifi then whenever i connected it said Disconnected as if I had the wrong password. Ima flash over the Reppards Rom. See if that works.

Also Had issues with bobz. Narrowed it down to to networks using WEP.
I can connect to networks using WPA. Strange.

Also, couldn't get swype to work with this rom.

Dumped it

Also Had issues with bobz. Narrowed it down to to networks using WEP.
I can connect to networks using WPA. Strange.

Also, couldn't get swype to work with this rom.

Dumped it

Did you get swype directly from the website??? And my wifi worked, I had to go change my wpa to wep. Works well now. It turned out to be a router issue for me.

Back
Top Bottom