• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wildfire s anDesire on 3 an things are messed up !!

jadedsoul

Nov 3, 2011
Well first id like to say hi to everybody here, iv been in the wings for a while an have come to a point where i have to ask this question as time is running out on me :eek:

The problem i have is 3 sent me 2 phones by mistake. the first one i received was the Racer an was crap so i asked for an exchange, now i was talking to an india lady an i think she got confused. as i wanted to go to their one plan so i can tether. so i said if im going to

Are you willing to take the hit to your credit rating? They will pursue it through their debt collection department before they sell the debt to an agency who will chase you up for years.

I say don't do it. Try to get them to let you swap the Desire for the Wildfire. They won't be willing to but really push them for it. Speak to a supervisor if you have to.

Upvote 0
cheers guys...U no it came to me last night that i had rang 2 times on the first day id asked for the WFS then i rang the next night an said i wanted to change it for the desire. i got the last one in a refurb. she told me not to accept the WFS when it comes an hand back the racer well as u can guess thats pritty hard to do. i just had to get my mits on the wildfire s. my bad right..but then they made the mistake of sending the Desire anyway. so i should be ok it may take a little blaggin on my end. ill just post of the wild fire back all clean an reset an ring them about the new contract sim.... i aint paying for another contract..no way !!! but yea cheers for your help fellas.. @ sak01 i dont get a credit rateing iv hammerd it over my 40 year life span lol. 3 just seem to give phones away. if i go into a phone shop an ask for a phone like i did the other day.. i wanted the galaxy s2 in white..hmmmm sexy blower, anyway they did the credit check an it came back saying allowed.. i thought cool then it said id have to put 350 down in cash..lol.. i ran out of 02 shop screaming :)

ps..fellas,,,, Is it possible to put 2.3 Ginger on my desire ???? Iv also noticed a few tiny glitch things happening on the desire nothing major but i can feel em. It maybe down to 2.1 anybody else ever feel the desire is a tad glitchy? very micro amounts like but their there. just as in having to tap a button a few times or the simlock screen just popping up when iv unlocked it hours ago. hmm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones