• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Will CM ever be good for this phone?

joselaz

I've wanted CM 10 for this phone for a while. Its the main reason why I rooted to be honest lol. I was wondering if the CM build thats for this phone will ever have the 4g data issue fixed. I personally don't care much for the Bluetooth. My friends motion is running CM and 4g works. Since both phones are similar, maybe we will soon have working 4g on our CM build? Just wondering. I'm not a developer so I don't really know your struggles and sorry if I sound ungrateful and pushy. Still loving the samurai ROM.

I've wanted CM 10 for this phone for a while. Its the main reason why I rooted to be honest lol. I was wondering if the CM build thats for this phone will ever have the 4g data issue fixed. I personally don't care much for the Bluetooth. My friends motion is running CM and 4g works. Since both phones are similar, maybe we will soon have working 4g on our CM build? Just wondering. I'm not a developer so I don't really know your struggles and sorry if I sound ungrateful and pushy. Still loving the samurai ROM.

don't hold your breath on it.

We have tried everything we have done on the motion for 4g our possible last hope is cm11 because the nexus 5 has both CDMA and gsm radios but no one has gotten it to boot or even build

Back
Top Bottom