• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will it run this game?

Bladejmh

Lurker
Will my galaxy tab 3 7.0 run Gangstar Vegas on medium settings at a good fps?its on sale now and I don't know if I should buy it

Probably not when even the Tab 3 8 has problems running this game at any playable level. Can I ask why you bought this tablet if you planned on doing any type of gaming. Especially when there are so many more options out there for the same money. For instance, The Dell Venue 7 costs the same as the Tab 3 7" but you get 2GB of ram instead of 1GB, 1280 x 800 resolution instead of that horrible 1024 x 768, a Intel Z2560 which is the same CPU that is in the Tab 10.1, 6 times faster, 5MP camera vs. 3.2. Spend 30 bucks more and you could have had the HP Extreme 7, with one of the fastest CPU's available, the Nvidia Tegra 4, with built in HDMI out, which is absolutely perfect for connecting your TV up, then pairing a PS3 game controller and playing games like Modern Combat 4 with 4x MSAA enabled and at 1080P on your TV, perfect console. Not to mention you also get a active digitizer pen for writing, super awesome. Instead you chose the Tab 3 7", probably the worst tablet out there at the moment. Can I ask why, price, well what ever the reason I would defiantly sell that piece of crap and buy a real tablet.

The Slate 7 Extreme is easily one of the most powerful 7-inch tablets in the market with the NVIDIA Tegra 4 quad-core 1.96GHz processor and 1GB RAM. The real kicker, only 180 dollars vs. 150 dollars for the tab 3, makes you feel like sh** doesn't it. I was in the same boat with Tab 3 8", for the same money I could have a LG G Pad 8.3 and Kindle 8.9 HDX for just a little more. Blowing the doors off of the Tab 3 8" in every single way. The Tab 3 series from Samsung are a complete bust when compared to other tablets on the market in the same price bracket.

Oh, fun fact, to put your tablet in prospective, it scored less than 2,300 in 3DMark, the Tegra 4 , above 14,000. Just 30 dollars more for better specs all the way around, not to mention a better build quality.

Back
Top Bottom