• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will not charge . . .

DemDog

when I plug it into my laptop at nite to charge. I keep the laptop plugged in the wall all the time and the Note 10.1 plug into the laptop by USB in a hub. Have been charging it this way since I got it about a year ago. Now all of a sudden it will not charge.

When I plug it into a wall outlet using the stock AC charger the Note will charge but that is not at all convenient.

Also I can see the Note in Win Explorer so it is connecting to the laptop.

Any help will be appreciated.

Try a different USB port first. If fails then try reinstalling USB drivers for ur device. This can be found at the makers website that makes ur device go to support page look up ur device search for drivers. Unplug device then install drivers then plug device back in should resolve it.

Thanks for the tip on getting the Note 10.1 to charge. But I did some messing around changing the USB ports etc and found that it began to charge properly again. Went back to the original port that I was using and it seemed to work again as it did before this problem.

Sorry for the long time getting back to you to thanks you for your help.

Hey cool great glad to hear good news thank you for checking back in to let us know its charging again. Please come again if u have any further issues. Good day to you.. :)
Are u using windows go to www.drivertuner.com click on free download.
This program works great at backing up drivers for if u have this problem again it will make it really easy to install from restore feature. Back up ur drivers to another drive or u can email them to itself for a later time. I do advise not to choose update drivers. It can be a lil hairy. If u know what I mean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom