• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will Samsung Drop Support

HotRoderX

Android Enthusiast
Jul 21, 2012
If Samsung is forced to stop selling the Galaxy Tab 2's in America do you guys and gals think they will stop doing content updates? I know personally I was looking forward to JB this month but it never happened. I kinda wonder if it was put on hold pending the outcome of this lawsuit garbage from Apple.

If Samsung is forced to stop selling the Galaxy Tab 2's in America do you guys and gals think they will stop doing content updates? I know personally I was looking forward to JB this month but it never happened. I kinda wonder if it was put on hold pending the outcome of this lawsuit garbage from Apple.

#1) Was there an official announcement we'd get JB this month for this device?

#2) Hasn't there been updates from Samsung to other devices despite this lawsuit garbage?

Upvote 0
#1) Was there an official announcement we'd get JB this month for this device?

#2) Hasn't there been updates from Samsung to other devices despite this lawsuit garbage?

That's a good point there was no announcement officially only rumors.

Number 2 is questionable most there new devices where not included in the lawsuit. I just know when Apple first started this entire lawsuit crap they had a judge temporarily ban the Galaxy Tab 2 from being sold in the US ( I think it lasted a few days maybe a week).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones