• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will someone help me with post-rooting my tablet?

I have a Samsung Galaxy 3 7" tablet. I am apple-dependent so the android world is new to me. I would like to root this Samsung tablet to get rid of the junk apps that Samsung loaded. This tablet is only 8 gigs so it doesn't take long to fill.

The only things I want this tablet to do is (1) surf the net (2) load a kindle app and (3) watch videos via netflix and the like. In the future, I might want to download a few other apps, but if I did it would only be something like the ones I described. Very basic usage. There is nothing on this tablet as is that I need to keep.

I can use an app to root the tablet (looking at Kingo). What do I do once it's rooted? Its after I root the thing where I start getting confused.

Wait. You just want to do thoughs three things and deleat the rest? Lmfao sounds good. Its king root for the sprint tab. But you cant delete just any system apk you want. Most system apks are essential to its basic fuctions. If you remove the wroge system apk you can really damage your tab. Resurch what system apks are ok to remove for your spacific model

Back
Top Bottom