• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will the S2 get JellyBean?

i was reading the forums and i saw a post saying something about jellybean. is it true

6e4d636ebe2742d6a11a8cb.png

Sprints version got it today lets see how long it will take for a VM release to be made..

Update: Just connected to kies and the update is live go download it for yourself I'm downloading now
and will soon enjoy jellybean.

dont forget to give credit to me for letting you guys know

I thanked you and I never said that it was my find. So seriously thanks for the info on the release for our phone too. Stock JB is better than any rom for this phone and it seems that it fixed the phantom menu pressing

how do i get it to update it just sits here and does this. the timer keeps going up but its at 0 percent still
and i tried it 3 times and its the same thing
Untitled-1_zps1c308145.png

First I downloaded Kies to my computer SAMSUNG KIES
Then up updated my Kies to the newer version
Then I opened up the program and connected my USB to the computer and my smarphone
Then I waited for Kies to recognize my device.
Then Kies asked me if I want to upgrade to the new firmware upgrade
I clicked yes and followed all the prompts then the uploading started & had to wait till it was completed, then it downloaded to my phone then I had to wait for that to complete then once it was done the phone rebooted and I had JB on it. So awesome!

Here's the link on how to do it SAMSUNG

Back
Top Bottom