• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

will ther be a jelly bean 4.2 or 4.3 update are rom

tywoin

i was just wondering dose any 1 have any news about jelly bean 4.2 or 4.3 coming to the galaxy ring either an official update are rom dosnt matter to me

i was just wondering dose any 1 have any news about jelly bean 4.2 or 4.3 coming to the galaxy ring either an official update are rom dosnt matter to me

I would like to ask that you take the time to read all of the threads in this forum before asking questions. If you had, you would know that our Devs are currently working on Cyanogenmod 10.2 (Android 4.3) for our phone. There is currently no ETA on when it will be finished.

While waiting for the ROM please feel free to take a look at the DEODEXED stock ROM as well as the MODS and KERNELS available right now.

Thanks

i think samsung may update to 4.2
they gave us a 3.4 kernel for a reason.
they wouldnt just do any extra work, if they werent i think they wouldve given us 3.0 kernels like the Galaxy Rush/Reverb which are really the same device, but i think we may be a hw revision to the board?

i think samsung may update to 4.2
they gave us a 3.4 kernel for a reason.
they wouldnt just do any extra work, if they werent i think they wouldve given us 3.0 kernels like the Galaxy Rush/Reverb which are really the same device, but i think we may be a hw revision to the board?

idk i am going to try a build when i am at work tonight. I have everything set up and downloaded just have to build now.

1379978791630.jpg

Back
Top Bottom