• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will this phone be able to run Live Wallpapers?

GAMESHARQ

Android Enthusiast
I've always wanted to use live wallpapers but my current phone isn't capable of it.

Will the Evo be able to?

Yes, the evo 3d v 4g will most definitely run live wallpapers. I have yet to see an android that can't :p

Yes, the evo 3d v 4g will most definitely run live wallpapers. I have yet to see an android that can't :p

Samsung Intercept cannot run live wallpapers. This was my first Addroid, and now my daughter has it. There's a lot of Android phones that cannot run live wallpapers.

basically I mean a crapdroid. An "android" that doesnt really give you a true android experience. I made the term up

basically I mean a crapdroid. An "android" that doesnt really give you a true android experience. I made the term up

It is a good starter android phone, just to get familiar with the system. I liked it until I realized it couldn't keep up with me, which was when I upgraded to the triumph.

My old optimus V can run live wallpapers smoothly. It just is a waste of resources and battery. I confirm it works on 2.2.

Back
Top Bottom