• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help will xperi z ultra work on metro pcs lte

Ok im planning to get rid of my mega 6.3 and get a xperia z ultra or a xperia t2 ultra, but ny biggest concern is if it would work on metro pcs lte connection, because im always surfing the web and downloading things and I have not had any problems with the galaxy mega, but im looking for something different, but in the same size range, and I saw the z ultra and the t2 ultra and I love em. I want to know if ill be getting 4glte on any of them thanks...

Yes I can confirm the z ultra will run on metro pcs. And get full LTE. I know because I just activated my sony xperia z ultra on metro pcs two days ago. And this beast is faster than any android device period. And the LTE speeds unbelievable in my area. And this is on metro pcs network. Download load speeds between 50 megs and the high 70's

Yes I can confirm the z ultra will run on metro pcs. And get full LTE. I know because I just activated my sony xperia z ultra on metro pcs two days ago. And this beast is faster than any android device period. And the LTE speeds unbelievable in my area. And this is on metro pcs network. Download load speeds between 50 megs and the high 70's

And what model are you using because I've read that either the model 6806 or the model 6833 will work, but im not sure and I want it to work fully on metros lte

Back
Top Bottom