• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Android in a cave sitting with a fire on the left or right bottom hand corner in front of a black background that fade to blue+hint of white going towards the top

Alright MT, I think this is about the best I can do for you on this one. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Preview only ↓ - Do not save
Android_Sitting_at_a_Fire-by_eyebeam-1080x960.jpg

To save at full 1080x960 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

Link to full sized version ↓

Upvote 0
Alright MT, I think this is about the best I can do for you on this one. Take a look and let me know what you think.

To save at full 1080x960 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

I like it, +1 for good work

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Do you make scrolling wallpapers?

It depends on what you mean by scrolling wallpaper. If you mean a static wallpaper that scrolls across the screen as you swipe from one screen to the next, then yes, and almost all the ones I make are suitable for that. However, scrolling wallpaper of this type has been disabled on a lot of newer devices. if that's what you want, you could try "Wallpaper Wizardrii" from the Play Store and see if that let's you do it, but I kinda of doubt it. Otherwise, you need to install an alternate launcher. Two I've seen recommended a lot lately are Nova and Apex.

If on the other hand you mean a wallpaper where individual elements move independently of each-other, or respond to touch etc., ie a live wallpaper, then no, I don't do those.

Upvote 0
It depends on what you mean by scrolling wallpaper. If you mean a static wallpaper that scrolls across the screen as you swipe from one screen to the next, then yes, and almost all the ones I make are suitable for that. However, scrolling wallpaper of this type has been disabled on a lot of newer devices. if that's what you want, you could try "Wallpaper Wizardrii" from the Play Store and see if that let's you do it, but I kinda of doubt it. Otherwise, you need to install an alternate launcher. Two I've seen recommended a lot lately are Nova and Apex.

If on the other hand you mean a wallpaper where individual elements move independently of each-other, or respond to touch etc., ie a live wallpaper, then no, I don't do those.

The first you mentioned. I plan on using Nova Launcher so will be able to use scrolling.

Looking for a nice big tree with scenery, pond etc. willow tree would be perfect, but am open to others.

Saw one once on a phone review but could never find it.

Upvote 0
The first you mentioned. I plan on using Nova Launcher so will be able to use scrolling.

Looking for a nice big tree with scenery, pond etc. willow tree would be perfect, but am open to others.

Saw one once on a phone review but could never find it.

Well, I don't think anything I make in that vein is going to be near as good as ones that are readily available with a Google Image Search (set filter size to large.)

But These ones have come up a few times, so maybe they're what you're talking about.

wallpaper_asus_theme_1L.jpg

wallpaper_asus_theme_2L.jpg

wallpaper_asus_theme_3L.jpg

wallpaper_asus_theme_4L.jpg

wallpaper_asus_theme_5L.jpg

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0
Hey eyebeam I got another request if you don't mind but if you can. Can you resize this for a lg lucid and give it a more clean crisp look if possible and keep the colors the same

http://db.tt/PsoyvvQI

So, something like this maybe?

euclid-4-960x800.jpg

To save at full 960x800 resolution - Follow the link bellow and long press the image on your phone until the save option pops up, Then find it in your photo gallery and set as wallpaper. If it looks fuzzy, you may be better off viewing it from a computer, right click and "save as", and finally transferring it to your phone via USB or email.

euclid-4-960x800.jpg

Edit: Per your PM, here's a version that will fit entirely on one screen. Let me know if I got it right here...

Preview ↓
euclid-alt-960x800.jpg

Link to wallpaper ↓
euclid-alt-960x800.jpg

Upvote 0
New game, new wallpaper. Out with the old, in with the new.

Just started playing dark souls and thought it would make some great wallpapers. I'm not entirely sure on what I want yet. I'm playing a melee wanderer using the elite Knight armor and uchigatana. Maybe a black knight fighting a drake. Still not really sure. I'm sure I'll love whatever you do with that.

Upvote 0
New game, new wallpaper. Out with the old, in with the new.

Just started playing dark souls and thought it would make some great wallpapers. I'm not entirely sure on what I want yet. I'm playing a melee wanderer using the elite Knight armor and uchigatana. Maybe a black knight fighting a drake. Still not really sure. I'm sure I'll love whatever you do with that.

Hmmm... Whether or not I can do this one with any degree of success, is going to largely depend on the images I can, or can't find. I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees on this one, ok?

Give me a couple of days or so, and I'll get back to you.

Upvote 0
Hey Syi -

As I suspected, I'm having some problems finding good, large, hi-res pics that would work with what you want. I'm not even sure what a Drake is in this case - most of the images I've found refer to a Drake Sword.

So I'll tell ya what - If you can find and link me to some usable images, I'll see what I can do to put something together for you. Fair enough?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones