• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Windows 8.1 htc drivers?

Sorry man! Thanks for keeping us updated. The guide I posted works for Windows 8 so I figured there was a good chance it would work with 8.1 as well.

I wonder what the difference is?? I'll look around a bit and see if I can find anything else.
im trying different sources and the such as we speak, ill keep you updated and see (and hope) if anything works

Reactions: Brian706
Upvote 0
You've likely come across this but there are a couple of solutions in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43448719

Some people said they don't work but again, it's worth a shot. It's not looking too good for drivers for 8.1 yet... I'm sure with time it'll be available but is 8.1 still in beta?

ill check that out now, and yeah its only a developer preview, but overall i like it alot, muich faster than previoes builds of windows

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones