• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [WIP] CM10.1 New release

Nice to see dev support for this phone still, I don't have data for this phone either but I will test later and report back with any bugs.

After flashing - realized you need to flash gapps aswell lol, might want to post that in the info for this rom. Here's link for goo manager to make it easier for others: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

Bugs noticed since flash
Charging LED doesn't come on
Backlight's for button's wont come on
Google search crashes after flash with link provided above (EDIT:Fixed with a reflash of rom and gapps)
It seem's like when you turn the animations down it doesnt stick until after you reboot (could just be me but that's how it seemed)
Xposed framework failed to install through normal means and through the auto recovery install

BIG PROBLEM: I am now stuck in a bootloop after attempting to flash xposed framework through twrp even the recovery is in a boot loop flashes on the teamwin screen at the beginning. Any idea of how to fix this? EDIT: This apparently fixed itself after the screen turned off and came back on and the slide to unlock was on for twrp (was still in boot loop though)

Dadcup is good with twrp. He may be able to help with that ?
Thanks for the bug list.
The search will be fine once you update it in play store.
I haven't had any issues with boot loops. The Rom doesn't wipe, so make sure you do that before install.

Dadcup is good with twrp. He may be able to help with that ?
Thanks for the bug list.
The search will be fine once you update it in play store.
I haven't had any issues with boot loops. The Rom doesn't wipe, so make sure you do that before install.

It only boot looped when I tried the "install xposed framework through auto recovery", I always wipe before installing a zip even if it is just an update.

We need new recovery and let see how it go

I really like the twrp you put together for this phone, it seems more modern than the older/boring cwm no offense to cwm just the ui got boring after seeing it almost everyday when I was testing stuff from the cm10 and trying out other things like flashable themes and what not.

I really like the twrp you put together for this phone, it seems more modern than the older/boring cwm no offense to cwm just the ui got boring after seeing it almost everyday when I was testing stuff from the cm10 and trying out other things like flashable themes and what not.

Yes I know but is a new cwm call philz touch Google that and see

Hey, just to point out a bug I found,
when trying to listen to music with headphones of any kind, it will not work and instead play through the phones speaker

Other than that, its really awesome! Keep up the good work!

Edit: was answering different post. Lol.
I'm not sure that the phone and audio bugs can be lived with. But I run it daily on my secondary phone w/o data

I use it only with wifi but the audio bugs and camera bugs are a no. I will wait a little more :p Have a great day!

Great job!! My data works fine only bugs I have are the no led light which didn't fix when re flash and no camera other than that works great! Ohh and video play back issues but I read that's just a side effect of cm10 and 10.1

Oh... my... god... totlth is alive?!? Lmfao glad to see you ddnt abandon us man happy your back and thanks dadcup and codyedmonson for your help also, I've been faithful, still daily driving cm 10 tester 11? I believe been waiting a long time for an update lol I think I've been a good boy so y'all work hard on this haha, wish I knew how to do this whole source coding so I could help, and you probably know about most of the bugs I'd point out (my music tends to stop out of nowhere... no matter what app I use... maybe a SD problem? Idk) so I'll silently watch from the sidelines, once again welcome back man and a big thank you to everyone helping him out<3
That is all

Great job!! My data works fine only bugs I have are the no led light which didn't fix when re flash and no camera other than that works great! Ohh and video play back issues but I read that's just a side effect of cm10 and 10.1
can you post screen shots?

Do you think you could fix the camera and audio not working? I'm back to using this phone for now as my fierce screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom