• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wireless hotspot

melliemoo

Lurker
Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me out Iam currently provided service by public mobile. I recently upgraded from the zte n762 to the kycera rise. Does anyone know if there's an application Ican download to get a wirless hotspot. I'm currently staying with a friend who doesn't have internet and its really inconvenient as Ineed it to look for work and school assignments.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me out Iam currently provided service by public mobile. I recently upgraded from the zte n762 to the kycera rise. Does anyone know if there's an application Ican download to get a wirless hotspot. I'm currently staying with a friend who doesn't have internet and its really inconvenient as Ineed it to look for work and school assignments.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

This forum is for accessories. Please post in either your phone specific thread or maybe go to the general forum

EDIT : You could post here http://androidforums.com/android-applications/

Hi melliemoo and welcome to AF. I moved your question ton the kyocera rise forum to get you some more specific help.

Back
Top Bottom