• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Woke up today and phone is randomly stuck in Bootloader

Hey guys, this is my first post here. Sorry if this is common knowledge, I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything.

I woke up today and my phone is randomly stuck in some type of bootload screen. At the top it says

***Locked***
GOLFU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.28.0000
RADIO-1.05.98.30
EMMC-boot

There are two options to choose from with subsections, they are:

HBOOT:
Fastboot
Recovery
Factory Reset
Simlock

and

FASTBOOT:
Bootloader
Reboot
Reboot Bootloader
Power Down

I've tried all combinations of the above, as well as removing the battery/sim. Nothing changes, it starts back on the same screen. The model is PL01130

I'm on the fido network and nothing has changed in that respect, so no idea what's happening. Fido has been really unhelpful and I don't really have the time to go in and get it fixed. I got this phone around 6 months ago and haven't done anything to it, so I have no idea what's going on. It's never even been plugged into a computer. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hey guys, this is my first post here. Sorry if this is common knowledge, I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything.

I woke up today and my phone is randomly stuck in some type of bootload screen. At the top it says

***Locked***
GOLFU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.28.0000
RADIO-1.05.98.30
EMMC-boot

There are two options to choose from with subsections, they are:

HBOOT:
Fastboot
Recovery
Factory Reset
Simlock

and

FASTBOOT:
Bootloader
Reboot
Reboot Bootloader
Power Down

I've tried all combinations of the above, as well as removing the battery/sim. Nothing changes, it starts back on the same screen. The model is PL01130

I'm on the fido network and nothing has changed in that respect, so no idea what's happening. Fido has been really unhelpful and I don't really have the time to go in and get it fixed. I got this phone around 6 months ago and haven't done anything to it, so I have no idea what's going on. It's never even been plugged into a computer. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forums, CptUnderpants.

Too bad you can't take it in, because they may find out it is in need of a new SIM card; some become corrupted. But they'd have to run some tests on it to ferret out that issue for certain.

I'd just go ahead and procure another SIM card just to eliminate that possibility. Next, if it behaves the same; the fact that a factory reset did not remedy the problems really seems strange.. and points to damage in the unit itself.

Back
Top Bottom