• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Women, The best firewall in existence

DaedalusxX

Women, the best freaking firewall in the world

One human cell contains 75MB genetic information.
One sperm contains a half of that; that is 37.5MB.
One ml of semen contains 100 million sperms.
In average, ejaculation lasts for 5 sec and contains 2.25 ml semen.
This means that the throughput of a man

I've got a data package that will be done processing February 24th. From what I hear, system maintenance time will then go through the roof.

I've got a data package that will be done processing February 24th. From what I hear, system maintenance time will then go through the roof.

HAHAHA, maintenance is going to suck!...Good Luck with that. I'm afraid IT depts will not be of much help in your situation :p

Oh god.

This is why I always use a firewall on the member as well.

I can't have my system hung up for 9 months.

And I don't have the time to maintain it after that. School to think of >.<

Scary stuff.

If you think the 9 month system snag is bad, wait until the new software package is released.

It consumes an ever increasing amount of system resources, and is unable to operate independently outside of the home network for at least 18-22 years. If the Admins are lucky.

Yeah, tell me about it... my 24 year old still requires a maintenance contract that would make you blush... not to mention she's added 3 of her own "data packages"... First batch process we found that she had a malfunctioning firewall, and had twins... and the second time around she thought she had systems in place... oops... lack of better judgement.

But I still wouldn't have it any other way...

If you think the 9 month system snag is bad, wait until the new software package is released.

It consumes an ever increasing amount of system resources, and is unable to operate independently outside of the home network for at least 18-22 years. If the Admins are lucky.

Its also going to be XX hardware based, which I hear is fun to debug until about version 1.3, when they become self aware and start to interface with the XY based systems out there. I'm gonna have to buy some Trojan injections to destroy any other system that tries to network with my new data package when that time comes.

Back
Top Bottom