• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

won't connect to bluetooth

tsunyday

Lurker
has always connected to whatever I wanted it to with no prob until a few weeks ago, perhaps after last update. I have cleared catche data and bluetooth, I have tried to connect in safe mode, I have deleted Bluetooth devices in short I have done everything I can find to do and still wont connect, it finds my devices and pairs but will not connect to anything that it used to connect to. help! I miss my music!

it could be the last update screwed something up. i would do a hard reset and see. if it is still having issues after that then it might be a hardware issue.

it could be the last update screwed something up. i would do a hard reset and see. if it is still having issues after that then it might be a hardware issue.
must be hardware tho I don't know why Bluetooth is all that is effected. I did the hard reset and still only pairs but wont connect

Have you tried other devices? Same thing on all of them?
yes have tried another device, same thing: my phone finds it, pairs to it then tries to connect but nothing happens. last night I did a complete factory reset and still cant connect. it is a problem driving me crazy cause I just cant believe I cant do something to fix it! the phone is not that old and should not have hardware issues..

and here is something that may or may not be problem. I was messing with it, trying to connect to my Tailgater using pandora app and it auto. cast to my tv. I have never done that(pandora is on my tv so I don't need to cast to it). the tv doesn't show up in Bluetooth ap on phone, only under pandor. I uninstalled pandora and tried to connect to Tailgater but still would not connect so maybe casting to tv was just something weird that doesn't have anything to do with Bluetooth connections.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom