• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wont mount....

Joeup24

i did that 1 click lag fix and now when i plug in my captivate in my laptop it doesnt show the mount option....doesnt show the little symbol on the top left showing its connected. i tried turning on debugging and nothing....i turned my phone off and on still nothing....anyone else have this problem and able to fix?.....

one reason why i don't mess with the phone other than sideloading through AWM. Anyway i hope you get an answer soon. I know it's bugging you pretty bad!

You probably already checked this, but did you check to make sure you have mass storage selected?
And do you happen to have a second cable to test with since it could be a cable issue.

You probably already checked this, but did you check to make sure you have mass storage selected?
And do you happen to have a second cable to test with since it could be a cable issue.

yea i actually went to att and they checked it also....no luck....and hell yea its buggin me jayc lol....i got to connect via bluetooth to add/remove stuff off my phone....hopefully someone knows what happend....

Back