• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [working] cwm recovery for gionee and mito scatter

saivignesh

Android Expert
I JUST FOUND CWM TOUCH RECOVERY(V 6.0) AND CWM RECOVERY (V5.*) FROM KASKUS.IN
IT ONLY WORKS WITH MITO AND GIONEE SCATTER
IF U WANNA TRY DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE

CWM RECOVERY 5.** WITHOUT TOUCH SCREEN SUPPORT

recovery.img - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

CWM RECOVERY V5 WORKS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS(tested my me)

CWM TOUCH RECOVERY V6

mitocwmtouch.img - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

"CWM RECOVERY V6 HAS SOME BUGS SO PLS STAY AWAY FROM IT"

CREDITS TO "sang saka" FROM KASKUS.IN FOR PORTING THIS RECOVERY

AND "siguetea" FOR PROVIDING INFO ABOUT THIS RECOVERY

Attachments

• Image0290.jpg
    Image0290.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 176
Had Flashed the Touch recovery and it works fine with A75 as saivignesh has told to flash it with Mito scatter so did the same thing and tested it and it works fine...

Opps corrected and now we need someone who can port this recovery with the MMX A75 so that we do not have to change anything like boot image or other stuff to use it on MMX A75 so Senior DEV please do something and try to port it for MMX A75.

Oooooooo......... then ask the most senior dev's. Not possible with the amount of time I get now... :( So, I am unfortunately out of the list... :( :(

this seems cool.!! now new development comming soon.!!
@ninad ,, @varun ,, @mastermind

work for you guyes.. ;)
btw i think varun is on an exotic holiday planned out somewhere coz since i became active on android forums ,, he seems no where to be found on mmx a75.. :D

Oooooooo......... then ask the most senior dev's. Not possible with the amount of time I get now... :( So, I am unfortunately out of the list... :( :(

Aayush i dont know how much time is required to MOD this for MMX but atleast you can give it a try as if we need all of us to work on it so that we can have a outcome soon with each others efforts. So buddy atleast try may be you can either MOD it or else provide some information about it to work on.

Aayush i dont know how much time is required to MOD this for MMX but atleast you can give it a try as if we need all of us to work on it so that we can have a outcome soon with each others efforts. So buddy atleast try may be you can either MOD it or else provide some information about it to work on.

this is not a good recovery.... its display is in very poor font (large)... and when v choose zip file on sd..v hav to use volume button..also only three oprion there..no option of Advanced.

this is not a good recovery.... its display is in very poor font (large)... and when v choose zip file on sd..v hav to use volume button..also only three oprion there..no option of Advanced.

Advanced n other options are there if u scroll down as if its a touch recovery so there is different font size n wideness too to get room to work.

is it that ,it works Only with MITO scatter ??
Has any one tried on regular scatter ?
I think it Must work :)

also ,
What are the exact Bugs ???

Actually cos of fear of bricking d phone I haven't tested however I think saivignesh had tested it let see his comments if he tested it or not please if anyone have tried it with mmx scatter please provide ur comments.

Actually cos of fear of bricking d phone I haven't tested however I think saivignesh had tested it let see his comments if he tested it or not please if anyone have tried it with mmx scatter please provide ur comments.

As already specified, it is not possible to brick the device unless you Plug out the cable while it being flashed ...

Would suggest other ppl to try the same !!

As already specified, it is not possible to brick the device unless you Plug out the cable while it being flashed ...

But ninad the recovery should not work like this i mean it should open in full screen like the one in the video but we are just getting half screen so still you want me to check with the MMX scatter if yes then i will try to flash it with MMX scatter file if you ask me to do so or else i can try to flash it with Varun's Androplatina so what you suggest let me know...

Touch CWM Recovery review - YouTube

But ninad the recovery should not work like this i mean it should open in full screen like the one in the video but we are just getting half screen so still you want me to check with the MMX scatter if yes then i will try to flash it with MMX scatter file if you ask me to do so or else i can try to flash it with Varun's Androplatina so what you suggest let me know...

Touch CWM Recovery review - YouTube

Oh !
i think it will work fine with the default scatter as well :p
and I am sure with it :)
Just that , nothing else ...

I do not think then it must be tested ..

But thanks for informing that it displays in just the half screen :)

Will surely look into matter tomorrow :)

Oh !
i think it will work fine with the default scatter as well :p
and I am sure with it :)
Just that , nothing else ...

I do not think then it must be tested ..

But thanks for informing that it displays in just the half screen :)

Will surely look into matter tomorrow :)

Had flashed it with the Flashable zip and it worked fine no bricking no need of Mito scatter to flash it we can flash it like how we flash any other stuff...

But the thing is it is opening half screen like the same in the screenshot in the OP and also it is not backing up sd card EXT and also it is not having Go back option in some screens and haan as mention by drdogautam in the above post we need to use volume up and down button to scroll so its upto you DEV how you MOD it hey one more thing the background contains a hand print look at the screenshot so if you can change it to something else... I know i have provided a long list i am sorry i just mentioned what i thought...

rest it have all the things working so need to work on the changes mentioned above.

FYI i made a flashable zip and flashed it over Blue Terror V1.1 Stable ROM and the device is working fine.

Oh, i wouldn't be so sure of that.
Maybe not a hard brick, but a soft brick is a very possible outcome.

Using wipe data on MMX CWM will result a softbricked MITO phone.
That's one of the reasons i create that CWM.

PS, did anybody try using the Wipe data option on the touch CWM ?
i would love to know the outcome >.<

saivignesh Touch recovery is also working fine only its not opening in full screen and it doesnt have some features but its working fine without mito scatter as if had flashed it directly on Blue Terror withount mito scatter that means touch recovery works fine with MMX scatter got bro.

saivignesh Touch recovery is also working fine only its not opening in full screen and it doesnt have some features but its working fine without mito scatter as if had flashed it directly on Blue Terror withount mito scatter that means touch recovery works fine with MMX scatter got bro.

ya I already tried that last week
but it lacks power off option and some more option,
the scrolling is not smooth

if that non touch recovery works with mmx scatter
it will be great

ya I already tried that last week
but it lacks power off option and some more option,
the scrolling is not smooth

if that non touch recovery works with mmx scatter
it will be great

Ya buddy but have you checked that the internal memory is increased or not after flashing it with mmx scatter as if i think it dint or i m :confused::confused::confused:

Back